Get paid for being awesome!
DON`T SEE A POSITION THAT FITS?
We`re always looking for talented peopleGET IN TOUCH
Piksel is a fast growing company with 9 years of experience in the digital marketing world.
We focus on web development and digital marketing while creating successful working teams, sharing knowledge, and promoting team spirit. Thus, we strive to give our team members the best possible grounds for personal and professional growth.
Digital Marketing Specialist
For the needs of the newly formed Piksel daughter company, Piksel Media, we have an open position for Digital Marketing Specialist. Our vision is to provide the team of Piksel Media with the best possible grounds for personal and professional growth.
The ideal candidate will manage the company’s customer portfolio to help customers improve their marketing campaign results. The candidate will implement and optimize digital marketing strategies and projects while meeting clients’ needs and serve as their point of contact
- Suggest, create and implement digital projects that will meet the desired results.
- Manage clients’ social media profiles and pages.
- Serve as a point of contact to all clients’ questions about digital marketing.
- Coordinate with the design team on all visual aspects of the task at hand and solutions.
- Create target audience and large key word lists
- Create reports based on the metrics from online activities.
Skills & qualification
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing or digital agency, freelance projects or experience as a part of in-house marketing department at a company.
- Education in marketing or similar fields.
- Good understanding of online marketing tools.
- Experience in execution of paid strategy and implementation within Facebook Ads and Google Ads products.
- Experience in reporting and monitoring campaign results.
- Experience in analysis of competitors and markets.
- Basic knowledge of SEO will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in writing PR publications and blog posts.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in English – written and spoken.
- Experience with communication with and managing clients.
- Team player.