Get paid for being awesome!
DON`T SEE A POSITION THAT FITS?
We`re always looking for talented peopleGET IN TOUCH
Piksel is a fast growing company with 9 years of experience in the digital marketing world.
We focus on web development and digital marketing while creating successful working teams, sharing knowledge, and promoting team spirit. Thus, we strive to give our team members the best possible grounds for personal and professional growth.
Backend developer / Node.js
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, AWS RDS …
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3. React.js is a plus.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- AWS development is a plus.